The Parent and Citizen's (P&C) association is an essential part of our school.
P&C volunteers are dedicated parents and community members who want to contribute to the management and improvement of Mount Warren Park State School.
What does our P&C do?
- They consult on school policy decisions
- Help with financial planning and budgeting
- Manage tuckshop and uniform shops
- Assist with school functions
- Plan events and fundraising activities
- Apply for school grants
Please feel free to come along and be a part of our P&C, all our welcome!
View the P&C information (DOC, 24KB) to read more about how you can contribute.